The House Spiral Gathering is a weekly Sexpositive, (LGBTQ+BDSM) Prosocial meetup.
We are Goth, Introvert, Nerd and Pet lover Friendly.
The goal is to have visitors feel welcome, comfortable, and hopefully feel better for having attended.
It is meant as a social club for many and a family for some.
And there are Gathering cards...
The Gatherings are held every Saturday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm (Eastern Time) at the IHOP in Dearborn Heights.
- We meet every week with little to no exception, unless necessary.
- We make a good-faith effort to touch base on most of the House Spiral subjects weekly.
- We go out of our way to welcome everyone, and especially new people specifically - not as an afterthought.
- We regularly discuss how to improve the Gathering and House Spiral.
- The Gathering should be free of significant open conflict.
- The Gathering is meant to be fun but also has an awareness-raising quality.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear clothing that is clean, and presentable.
- Members should make a good-faith effort to be on time and help others get to the Gathering if possible.
- Members should view attendance as a priority and lead by example.
- The Gathering is a sacred priority for Red and Black Dragons.
Questions about The Gathering? Contact Us!