House Spiral Member Agreements
CORE AGREEMENTS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Know the House Spiral Motto: Hugs are Good. Jerks are Bad.
- Know that House Spiral is a sex-positive, prosocial club for some, and a devoted family for others. We are also goth, introvert, nerd, and pet lover friendly.
- Interact directly in private on fairly regular basis with other House Spiral members outside of The Gathering or House Spiral events.
- Be friendly and welcoming to all members and guests.
- Make a point to have a basic understanding of the House Spiral Shared Interest Subjects and the value of the prosocial activity this entails.
- Behave in such a way as to make it clear House Spiral members are dedicated, trustworthy, and self-aware.
- Make an effort to help improve House Spiral.
- Agree that science overrides superstition in all decisions related to health & governance.
- Strive to improve one's health and lifestyle at one's pace.
- Attend more than one Gathering per month on average and/or be regularly active on our discord. Respond to discord DMs and also read #House-Spiral-Talk and #General-text-chat channels.
- Know when House Spiral Day is and make it a priority to attend.
- Carry a valid House Spiral membership card with you.
ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS FOR CONFIRMED WHITE, RED AND BLACK DRAGONS (TIER 2+ MEMBERSHIP)
- Take your membership and activity as a serious duty. Higher level House Spiral membership is family beyond just the social club aspect.
- Active on the House Spiral Discord server and a very regular Gathering member far more than a White Dragon.
- Wear your Confirmed Dragon pin as much as you feel comfortable. Do NOT wear it on a T-shirt. Business casual or better clothing only.
- Red Dragon applicants must have attended at least some House Spiral Council Meetings prior to acceptance as a Red Dragon.
- Provide all your contact information, including an emergency contact
- Very familiar with the Shared Interest Subjects.
- Black and Red Dragons should be exemplars of House Spiral membership.
- Red Dragons must have been a confirmed White Dragon for at least 6 months prior to applying for Red Dragon membership.
- Black Dragons must have been a confirmed Red Dragon for at least 1 year prior to applying for Black Dragon membership.
- For new Red Dragon applications to be approved, there must be 2x as many White Dragons.
- For new Black Dragon applications to be approved, there must be more Red than Black Dragons.
- Red Dragons and above have official House Spiral runic symbols.
*Special consideration if you literally cannot communicate via voice.